Experienced South Florida Real Estate Counsel
Patrick Giunta, P.A., provides comprehensive real estate counsel to individuals, investors and developers. In South Florida’s diverse real estate market, where demand for land is high and land use is heavily regulated, real estate lawyer Patrick Giunta can help you manage every element of your project to see it come to fruition.
You can rely on him to help you avoid roadblocks now and potential litigation in the future. He knows you have tight timelines and high expectations. You can trust Patrick to help you make your vision a reality. Schedule a consultation with Patrick Giunta, P.A., today. Call our Fort Lauderdale office at 954-406-2649.
Detailed-Oriented Real Estate Counsel To Help You Meet Your Goals
Attorney Patrick Giunta has more than 29 years of experience working on commercial real estate and business matters. His experience and attention to detail give him the ability to identify and address issues before they become problems. He provides guidance on an array of real estate matters, including:
- New construction/remodeling – We provide comprehensive counsel on construction and remodeling projects. We can assist you with obtaining the necessary building permits in conformance with Florida’s building code as well as drafting and review of construction contracts.
- Site development/zoning – We provide site identification services to help locate ideal sites for development. We assist developers and individuals with working through various zoning issues and environmental and wetland regulations.
- Construction liens – We can assist with filing construction liens to protect your investment.
- Real estate financing – Financing is critical to the success of any project. We can assist with obtaining financing and using real estate investment trusts (REITs) for large projects.
- Closing representation of sellers and buyers – Including drafting, contract review and representation at the closing.
- Foreclosure defense – Financial challenges have the potential to derail dreams. We work with individual homeowners and commercial investors who need assistance negotiating terms to avoid foreclosure. We will take a case through trial or appeal to obtain the desired results.
- Leasing – We provide guidance on leasing terms for commercial properties, including drafting and review of lease agreements/terms. We also provide skilled counsel to resolve disputes between commercial landlords and tenants.
- Condominium law and homeowners associations – We provide guidance on drafting and reviewing association agreements as well as resolving disputes. We have extensive experience litigating condominium association issues relating to construction defects and breach of by-laws.
Protect Your Investment. Call Patrick Giunta, P.A.
At Patrick Giunta, P.A., we know that your real estate project represents a significant investment. Our goal is to help you protect that investment. Get seasoned legal advice. Call our Fort Lauderdale law office at 954-406-2649 or toll free at 800-655-9828. You can also reach us online.