Representing The Interests Of Individuals And Businesses In South Florida
Attorney Patrick Giunta prides himself on his honesty, reliability and dependability in dealings with clients he represents. Our law firm may be small in size, but it can match the experience and accomplishments of our larger counterparts. Our lawyer’s personalized service means that Mr. Giunta will handle all aspects of your case from the initial consultation to the moment your case is resolved.
Protecting Your Financial Interests Now And In The Future
At Patrick Giunta, P.A., our practice centers around protecting your financial interests now and in the future. Our legal practice focuses on the following:
- Construction law – We represent contractors and property owners seeking to protect their investment. We handle all aspects of construction law including construction liens.
- Real estate law — Our comprehensive real estate practice includes assisting individuals, developers and construction professionals with real estate transactions and litigation including liens, financing, zoning, Florida building code changes and condo law/homeowners associations.
- Foreclosure defense — We provide seasoned foreclosure defense services to individuals and commercial property owners.
- Business and commercial litigation — We have experience handling a variety of business disputes including breach of contract claims.
- Commercial transactions — Our commercial transaction practice includes but is not limited to business formations as well as the purchase and sale of business entities.
- Wills, trusts and probate — Protecting your financial interests means making sure you have a say in what happens to your assets in the future. We help you make sure your voice is heard.
Many legal matters put our clients’ futures at stake. Whether they own a business, are developing a property, or are pursuing compensation as part of an insurance claim, they need representation and protection of their rights.
Tell Us About Your Issue
Ready to begin? Tell us about your issue. We’ll tell you how we can help. You can contact our firm onlineor call 954-406-2649 to discuss your legal matter with an experienced Fort Lauderdale attorney.
Convenient location • Free parking • Evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement • Credit cards accepted