Strategic Solutions For Complex Legal Issues
Patrick Giunta, P.A., combines the experience that large law firms boast and the personalized service of a smaller law office. You will meet with Patrick Giunta, the attorney who will primarily handle all aspects of your case.
Our Business, Litigation And Real Estate Law Practice
Over the past 29 years, we have earned a reputation for honesty, reliability and dependability from South Florida residents and businesses. They have relied on Patrick Giunta, P.A., to resolve their complex legal problems. Specific cases have included:
- Construction law counsel on all aspects of commercial and residential construction
- Business owners needing help with formation, commercial transactions, or litigation involving a breach of contract
- Real estate transactions and litigation services for individuals, developers and construction professionals seeking assistance with real liens, financing, zoning and changes in Florida's building codes
- Foreclosure defense for individuals and commercial property owners facing foreclosure
- Individuals seeking assistance for drafting a will, trust and probate
- Damage claims against insurance companies
During your initial consultation, Mr. Giunta will speak in terms you can understand, not legalese. He will identify your specific issues and candidly explain your options. He will not tell you what you want to hear. Rather, he will be honest concerning your chances of resolving your legal matter.
Are You Looking For Solutions? Call Us Now.
Our firm provides seasoned advice to help our clients protect their financial interests. Protect yourself. Contact us online or call 954-406-2649 to discuss your legal matter with an experienced Fort Lauderdale real estate and litigation lawyer.
Convenient location • Free parking • Evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement • Credit cards accepted